The Pleasure of Your Company
Rev. Kathleen RolenzRev. Wayne Arnason
We have the honor and pleasure of two Ministers in Residence for two weeks: the husband and wife team of the Rev. Kathleen Rolenz and Rev. Wayne Arnason. Many of us are familiar with their writing. Their book, Worship that Works, has been very important to us in looking at how we do worship. Kathleen … Continued
- 11/19: Newcomer Information Session (FHR) 11/17/2017
- Weekly Message from T. J. 11/14/2017
- Thanksgiving Dinner Potluck – Nov. 23rd, 4pm 11/08/2017
- Weekly Message from T. J. 11/08/2017
- Intergenerational Holiday Potluck at Church – Nov. 25, 4-7pm 11/08/2017
- Weekly Message from T. J. 10/31/2017
- Anti-Racism Action Update – UU National and UUHonolulu 10/26/2017
- C’est Si Bon! A Celebration of Margaret Mann! 10/26/2017
- Weekly Message from T. J. 10/24/2017
- In Advance of Jubilee Anti-Racism Training – Racism in Hawaii resources 10/23/2017
- Imiloa Borland Rocks at national Diverse Revolutionary UU Multicultural Ministries Meeting in NJ! 10/23/2017
- Meet our Minister in Residence – Rev. Dr. David Usher – Oct. 22, Oct. 29, Nov. 5, 2017 10/19/2017
Life-long Unitarian Universalist, working with others here at the church to change the world in ways I can't do by myself.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.
Our four boys love to go to church because they are surrounded by people who love them, interesting things to do and they feel the interest and respect of the community.
First Unitarian Church of Honolulu became my eternal family, and community of choice! Love the people, the kids, the elder. Love the worship services the workshops and special events. Love A.D.O.R.E. and our Social Justice Council.
I love that I have a place to visit that reminds me of what is truly important in life. I love that church gives me a vehicle to make meaningful actions happen. I love being part of a caring community to share life with.