With COVID-19 SARS-COV-2 becoming an endemic disease that we will have to adapt the Church’s health protocols on an interim basis effective August 27, 2022. The following protocols are based on current Hawaii Department of Health Guidelines.
- The Greeter Committee must confirm the health status of their members prior to arrival to Sunday service and report any exposure promptly to the President and or Vice President of the Board and implement Quarantine procedures detailed below.
- All members and visitors entering the building must wear a KN-95 or N-95 mask. If they do not have an approved mask our Greeters will provide one.
- Exceptions for very young children who cannot wear a mask
- All members and visitors entering the building must provide proof of up-to-date vaccination.
- A person is considered up to date on COVID-19 vaccination 2-weeks after completion of a two-dose mRNA series (Pfizer or Moderna) or one dose of Johnson & Johnson vaccine AND they have received a booster if they are eligible.
- Greeters are not required to sign-in visitors and members who are known to have previously provided proof of up-to-date vaccination status. Greeters are directed to review their lists weekly and request updates from visitors and members as needed. Notify the President and or Vice President of any exposures or compliance issues.
- Everyone must sanitize their hand on entering or using the washroom.
- Hospitality Committee must confirm the health status of their members prior to the arrival to Sunday service and report any exposure promptly to the President and or Vice President of the Board and implement Quarantine procedures detailed below.
- Drinks will be prepared in the Kitchen and served by Hospitality Committee.
- All snacks will be pre-packaged items consumed away from the serving area (preferably outdoors)
- All visitors and members will be encouraged to maintain social distancing in the serving area and or to move to other areas.
- All visitors and or members are expected to disclose any exposures that have occurred within 14-days of contact.
- Contacts of COVID-19 are people that were within 6 feet for 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period of time of another individual who has COVID-19.
- Do not attend any Church activity; if you are not feeling well; have recently been exposed within 14-days; and have not received a PCR negative test after 5-days from contact.
Quarantine Procedures for Individual who are Up to Date on COVID-19 vaccinations (see above)
- State of Hawaii DOH Guidelines
- If you do NOT have symptoms, you do NOT need to quarantine.
- While at the Church you must:
- Disclose any COVID exposures to the Greeter Committee on entry who will track and report to the President and Vice President
- Wear a mask around others for 10 days from date of exposure.
- Get tested 5 days after exposure and report status to Greeter Committee
- Maintain distance from others while at Church
- Watch for symptoms for 14 days after your last contact.
- If you develop symptoms, immediately self-isolate and get tested and report symptoms to.
- Use your judgement to ensure the safety of all members.