We are just over a month away from our May 11th DRUUMM Public Worship with Rev. Katie Romano Griffin and Amanda Thomas. Thank you for your support over the years. Your visible support helps us build and sustain our Unitarian Universalist faith, providing blessings and bounty for our pastoral care, faith development, and community-building programs.
Am I a sponsor? If you are on our confirmed list of early sponsors below, no more action is needed on your part. For everyone else, please take a minute to share your sponsorship information by clicking here. Our production deadline is April 30th to be included in the Order of Service. Sponsors are permitted to rebroadcast the worship service for your community.
How do we participate? Registration is required to join the virtual worship at druumm.org/events. We encourage you to share the promotional graphic with the website link with your community. Everyone who registers will receive a Zoom link, reminders, and afterward the worship recording. You can watch in small groups or individually.
How else can we help DRUUMM? We would appreciate your help in sharing our invitation to sponsor with other UU groups and congregations in your area. Here is a link to our sponsorship materials.
Thank you for your generosity and mutuality. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our administrator Jolanda Walter at 617-221-8589 or me if you have any questions.
Rev. Joseph Santos-Lyons
May 11 Public Worship Sponsors as of April 4, 2023
- First Parish in Cambridge (MA)
- First Parish of Watertown (MA)
- First Unitarian Church of Rochester
- Liberal Religious Educators Association
- Quimper Unitarian Universalist
- Sanctuary Boston
- Starr King UU Church, Hayward, CA,
- Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church
- Theodore Parker UU Church, West Roxbury, MA
- Unitarian Universalist Advocacy Network of Illinois
- Unitarian Universalist Church of Lancaster, PA
- Unitarian Universalist Ministers Association
- Unitarian Universalist Service Committee
- UU Mass Action
- UU Ministry for Earth
- UUS:E, Manchester, CT
- Cedar Lane UU Church
- First Universalist Church of Minneapolis
- Miami Valley Unitarian Universalist Fellowship
- North Parish of North Andover, MA, Unitarian Universalist
- Starr King UU Fellowship (Plymouth, NH)
- The First Unitarian Church of Hamilton
- Unity Temple UU Congregation (Oak Park, Illinois)
- UU Church of the Desert
- UUs of Mt. Airy