On Friday, November 1st, enjoy a catered, authentic first-century Galilee meal as church member, John Love, author of the historical novel, “There Ariseth Light in the Darkness,” takes you on a fascinating tour of what it was like to live in the time of Jesus. All profits from the event will go to the church. Tickets: $36 Regular or $29 Vegetarian. There is also a Presentation Only [No Dinner] option for $6: This ticket is for access to the presentation of what life was like in first-century Galilee. Please arrive between 6:45 and 7pm. To purchase tickets, PayPal to JohnVLove@Gmail.com or see John Love in the gallery after Sunday services.
Menu [DF=Dairy Free; GF=Gluten Free; V=Vegan]
– Tilapia with Pomegranate Marinade [DF, GF]
– Bulgar Pilaf [DF, V]
– Asparagus with Lemon and Thyme [DF, GF, V]
– Lentil and Parsley Salad [DF, GF, V]
– Spiced Green Olives in Brine [DF, GF, V]
– Grilled Flat Bread [DF, V]
– Braised Cucumbers with Dill [DF, GF, V]
– Poached Apricots with Yogurt [GF] [V & DF w/out optional yogurt]
– Stuffed Dates [GF] [V & DF w/out optional stuffing]
Red wine will also be available for purchase.