My Inner Battleground
The legal battle between Hawaiian religious claims to the undeveloped lands at the summit of Maunakea and the aspirations of a global community of astronomers to push back the limits of scientific understanding is about to be resolved. In this service, Bill Scarvie will explore his inner conflict over the Thirty Meter Telescope and … Continued
- We’re On Vacation… (UU Leeward) 06/23/2017
- Weekly Newsletters and Kukui Lamalama Monthly Magazine – How to Engage! 06/23/2017
- ADORE…A Dialogue on Race & Ethnicity – 6/25/17 meeting 06/23/2017
- Building and Grounds Work Party 06/22/2017
- Three Chalice Circle Members Walk Into a Bar…. 06/22/2017
- July ADORE Gathering 06/22/2017
- Book Discussion Group 06/22/2017
- Sof Ma'arav (Downstairs)
- Sof Ma'arav (FHR, Sanct.)
- Band Rehearsal (Sanctuary)
- RE Program for Children (Upstairs)
- RE Teen Group (FHR)
- Sunday Service: My Inner Battleground
- ADORE (Sanctuary)
- Engagement Team (FHR)
- Church (and Grounds) Closed Mondays
- Gallery Refinishing - Not available for use
Life-long Unitarian Universalist, working with others here at the church to change the world in ways I can't do by myself.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.
Our four boys love to go to church because they are surrounded by people who love them, interesting things to do and they feel the interest and respect of the community.
First Unitarian Church of Honolulu became my eternal family, and community of choice! Love the people, the kids, the elder. Love the worship services the workshops and special events. Love A.D.O.R.E. and our Social Justice Council.
I love that I have a place to visit that reminds me of what is truly important in life. I love that church gives me a vehicle to make meaningful actions happen. I love being part of a caring community to share life with.